Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome to my little adventure...



Well, this will soon be my new home for the coming months of fall and into winter...

It is exciting and scary and completely crazy all at the same time. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and gaining some much needed experience and insight into my future. Hopefully this will be enough to help me determine which path to take from here...

This blog will play host to my adventures and journeys, as well as offer a peek into my average days as an intern at such a beautiful university in such a wonderful part of the world. Here you will find photos and commentaries on all the amusing/surprising/crazy things I have yet to discover and experience.

Hopefully this will provide a good outlet to keep in touch with all those that I will greatly miss while I'm away.

The next postings to follow will update on the progress of my departing on this little adventure and will hopefully contain a better grasp of what the "big picture" entails.

No comments: