Friday, March 14, 2008

IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT GONNA FIT!!!!


So we leave for Dublin in the A.M. and I need to have all my things packed because I will only be here Tuesday night before flying home....and let me just tell you it's definitely, absolutely, no way, no how, never ever gonna all fit into my suitcases! I don't know how this freaking happened. I sent quite a bit of stuff home with my mom and sister in December and I really didn't think I'd bought much more since then, but apparently that's a lie because I can't cram anymore in. I now need to sort out what I don't mind leaving behind until my August return....

So enough complaining about that (although it would be nice if I could have three bags on the airplane instead of two...) and onto other news...


This week has been a rollercoaster in the best way. It's been really hard saying goodbye, as I said the last of my goodbyes to my co-workers today. I already said goodbye to one of my housemates, as he flew back to Dubai this morning. The rest of the gang will soon follow...

I'm absolutely exhausted, due to not having much sleep for the last few days, primarily due to going out and having too much fun and then having to get back up and do it all over again...life is hard huh?


Anyway, I will be home in 5 days...so crazy!! I can't wait to see all of you. It promises to be a whale of a time...


Ta for now.


XO

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh no I hate it when that happens for sure! Darn it all they really should let you bring more bags, I swear! :-)
Can't wait to see you love.