Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You must be joking...


Nope no joke folks...I'm definitely not coming home today. My flight has been canceled. Big surprise huh? I have really unfortunate luck when it comes to travel plans going as planned!! Anyway, they've put me up in a swanky hotel for the night in London, are buying my dinner and breakfast tomorrow, and I made a friend while waiting in the line at the airport for 2 hours. These are the positives I suppose that I keep trying to bring to the forefront of my mind.

However, the truth is I'd rather be in the air flying home right now than sitting in this hotel room, typing a blog, because I have a whole lotta hours to kill before my flight tomorrow, that I may or may not have a seat on! What a nightmare. I'm also very ill due to way too many days with no sufficient sleep and too much of a good time in Dublin, so I have very little voice and my head feels very heavy...

More on Dublin later, I'll just say that it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (albeit incredibly super unbelievably expensive).

Hope to see you all soon. I'll keep you posted :)

No comments: